Metro J. Duda, Jr., CFP®
Metro has worked in the financial services industry for 30 years. He specializes in transition planning for closely held family businesses and legacy life planning. Metro is a financial counselor who truly cares about his clients and helps guide them through life’s transitions.
Metro is a graduate of William Paterson University in New Jersey, earning a BA in Accounting with a minor in business. While attending the university, Metro played football for four years, and he remains active in the alumni association.
Metro is a lifelong resident of New Jersey, growing up in Garfield. He currently resides in Randolph with his wife, Andrea, and their two children, Alexis and Matthew.
Metro gives generously of his time and energy to community service. He is a member of Liquid Church in Morristown and has coached numerous youth sports teams in Randolph.
Licenses and Designations
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) professional
- Chartered Financial Consultant® (ChFC®)
- Certified Life Underwriter® (CLU®)
- FINRA Series 7 (General Securities Representative Examination)
- FINRA Series 65 (Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination)
- Life, Disability Income and Long-Term Care insurance licensed in New Jersey